— Dr. John Ott, HEALTH AND LIGHT
3,000,000+ copies sold
We’re delighted to invite you to partner with Science of Light (SOL). SOL is a non-profit on a mission to “biologically” enlighten humanity.
If you’re an advocate of natural health . . .
Since 2012, SOL’s been on a mission to raise awareness of “mal-illumination” — a term coined by photobiology pioneer, Dr. John Ott to describe this contemporary “indoor” pandemic that’s akin to malnutrition.
Dr. Ott’s fascinating research and discovery of the role light plays in sustaining health and wellness was truly a scientific breakthrough —light absolutely regulates biology.
3 Compelling “Time-Lapse” Studies That Shows How Light Affects Well Being
Dr. John Ott Video Clips (2:41 min.)
“We are all light deficient and this deficiency may be the source of our physical and emotional problems.”
—Dr. John Ott.
We now spend most of our days indoors unwittingly starving for essential natural light that our genes are programmed to respond to. Being stuck in “biological darkness” due to reduced time in appropriate natural light profoundly affects every body system.
Most of us do not spend enough time outdoors in “full-spectrum” sunlight that augments immunity and spend most of our time indoors under unhealthy “limited spectrum” light that adversely impacts immunity.
SOL provides Nutritional Light Technology for a balanced spectral diet.
REDUCE THE RISK OF MAL-ILLUMINATION
SOL PhotoVites are akin to vitamins that are required for normal cell function, growth, and development.
- Helps prime retinal cells for repair & regeneration.
- Aids the production of ATP in the mitochondria. ATP is the fuel cells need for all vital functions.
- Essential for subcellular as well as circulatory melatonin production.
- Especially beneficial at night to prepare for sleep.
- A must when using computers and other electronic screens to counter blue light.
- May also be used as needed during the day for an energy boost much like a cup of coffee.
- Preliminary Research
- User Guide