Until recently the declining performance of biological processes has been accepted as a natural part of aging. However, the evolving anti-aging medical model no longer considers the declines as inevitable.
Principles of the anti-aging medical model have gained rapid and widespread acceptance as lifelong habits for healthy living.
According to The World Center for Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine, a center of excellence for state-of-the-art age reversal, there are 10 key systems in the body that age.
1. Endocrine system, responsible for the hormonal response
2. Immune system, which mounts the body’s response to infectious invaders
3. Metabolic system, involving age-related physiology changes
4. Cardiovascular system, involving the heart and arteries
5. Gastrointestinal system, affecting absorption of nutrients from food
6. Reproductive system, including menopause (in women) and andropause (in men)
7. Nervous system, responsible for the body’s muscular response to stimuli
8. Brain function, including memory and cognition
9. Muscular system, involving strength and function
10. Sensory system, including the senses of touch, taste, smell, sight, and hearing
Anti-aging medicine addresses aging as a treatable medical condition, aiming to reduce or eliminate the disabilities, diseases, and dysfunctions we have grown used to assuming are a part of growing older.
Of all the breakthrough biomedical technologies today, ironically one “new therapy” is in fact… ancient.
Every new morning starts with the “giver of life” — LIGHT.
Light is the “electrical” voltage of the brain & nervous system.
Light ignites metabolism and regulates ALL of the body’s key systems.
“We can now say emphatically that the function of our entire metabolism is dependent on light.” — Dr. Fritz Albert Popp
.Light is the #1 “natural” intervention for anti-aging and reduced risk of disease.
Light when applied therapeutically is called phototherapy or photobiomodulation.
Red Light Therapy (photobiomodulation)
Most Anti-Agers know that Red Light Therapy (RLT), often referred to as “photobiomodulation” is clinically proven to restore aging skin, to smooth wrinkles and reduce fine lines. Additionally, RLT has been beneficial to reduce recovery time from exercise as well as mange pain in many cases. From do-it-yourself LED face masks to in-office laser procedures, red light treatments are truly all-the-rage.
Nutritional Light Therapy (“blood” photobiomodulation)
- Libido & so much more!
Unlike most photobiomodulation procedures that address “localized” red light therapy, Nutritional Light Therapy addresses “systemic” light therapy. In other words, instead of addressing a “focused” or specific area of the body like the face, NLT addresses the “entire” whole body system.
How is that possible you ask?
98% of sunlight energy enters your body thru your eyes.
All of your blood ciculates thru the eyes approximately every two hours.
Light is absorbed by the blood cells producing an amazing cascade of events.
Rhythm ~ Regulation ~ Repair ~ Regeneration