According to The World Center for Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine, there are 10 key body systems that age. Curiously, all 10 benefit from a natural therapy.
1. Endocrine system, responsible for the hormonal response
2. Immune system, which mounts the body’s response to infectious invaders
3. Metabolic system, involving age-related physiology changes
4. Cardiovascular system, involving the heart and arteries
5. Gastrointestinal system, affecting absorption of nutrients from food
6. Reproductive system, including menopause (in women) and andropause (in men)
7. Nervous system, responsible for the body’s muscular response to stimuli
8. Brain function, including memory and cognition
9. Muscular system, involving strength and function
10. Sensory system, including the senses of touch, taste, smell, sight, and hearing
Of all the breakthrough biomedical technologies today, ironically one “new therapy” is in fact the oldest therapy known on Earth.
Every morning starts a new day. Each new day starts with the — LIGHT.
Light ignites metabolism and regulates all of the body’s key systems that age.
“We can now say emphatically that the function of our entire metabolism is dependent on light.” — Dr. Fritz Albert Popp
VIEW DR. OTT’S