EXPERIENCE SMART HEALTH . . . “UNCOMMON” SAD LIGHT THERAPY
Lack of Sunlight Contributes to SAD
- Getting more full-spectrum, natural light can usually mitigate or reverse SAD.
- Full-spectrum light exposure increases serotonin levels in the brain that will help lift moods and relieve other symptoms.
- Light therapy works by stimulating photoreceptors in the retina that connect to the hypothalamus, a part of the brain that helps control circadian rhythms.
- Activating the hypothalamus at a certain time every day can restore a normal circadian rhythm and reduce seasonal symptoms.
Light Therapy Can Treat SAD
Common Light Therapy lamps are lacking essential red (R9/CRI) and near infrared (NIR) light for a natural spectral balance..
“LED light exposure that is not balanced with full (spectrum) sunlight loaded with the red parts of the spectrum is always damaging to your biology.”
— Alexander Wunsch, MD, PhD
What is SOL PhotoVites?
- SOL PhotoVites is “nutritional light”
- Includes both visible & invisible light waves closest to natural sunlight
- Provides a trace of UV and essential near infrared light (NIR) for a balanced spectral diet.
“One third of the energy your body consumes comes from the food you eat. The vast majority of the energy your body needs to maintain systemic equilibrium comes from environmental infrared light exposure.”
—Dr. Alexander Wunsch, MD, PhD
How is SOL PhotoVites Different from Other Light Therapy Lamps?
SOL PhotoVites is powered by —SOLshine Photo Nutrition™ unlike common, commercial white lights.
SOLshine technology builds on the pioneering research of the father of full spectrum light technology, Dr. John Ott.
SOLshine intrinsically improves the spectral quality and biological benefits by adding”98″ CRI R9 red (color rendering index) and a broad wavelength band of essential near infrared light (NIR).
- NIR and 670nm red light helps reduce the risk of retinal-inflammation (PDF) by priming the cells in the retina for “repair & regeneration.”
- NIR is critical to the production of ATP, (PDF) the fuel cells need for metabolism and all vital functions.
- CRI R9 red is a very important metric because many light sources will be lacking in red content, but this fact will be hidden due to the averaging out of CRI calculations which do not include R9.
Why Choose balanced “nutritional light” over common light therapy?
- SOL PhotoVites help regulate your brain chemistry and circadian rhythms that control mood, appetite, energy, sleep, and other body-mind functions.
- SOL PhotoVites are akin to vitamins that are required for normal cell function, growth and development.
- SOL PhotoVites provide photo-nutrients that “ignite” and support optimum metabolic functioning.
“We can now say emphatically that the function of our entire metabolism is dependent on light.”
— DR. FRITZ ALBERT POPP
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOPHYSICS
SOLshine Photo Nutrition™ utilizes leading edge “purple” LED technology vs. potentially hazardous blue LED technology.
Specifications & Support
- 98 CRI (average)
- 5650 Kelvin (average)
- Trace ultra violet
- Broad band near infrared
- 60 day money back guarantee
- Two year warranty
- Free shipping worldwide