“We have finally learned that light is a nutrient much like food, and like food, the wrong kind can make us ill and the right kind helps keep us well.”
—Dr. John Ott
Health and Light, 3,000,000+ copies sold
“One-third of the energy your body consumes comes from the food you eat. The vast majority of the energy your body needs to maintain systemic equilibrium comes from environmental infrared light.”
—DR. ALEXANDER WUNSCH, MD, PH.D.
WORLD-CLASS EXPERT ON PHOTOBIOLOGY.
SOLshine Photo-Nutrition™ builds on the technology of Dr. John Ott, the father of full-spectrum light.
- SOLshine intrinsically improves the spectral balance and biological benefits by adding 99 CRI (color rendering index) of R9 red, a trace amount of ultraviolet light and five (5) different wavelengths of essential near-infrared light (NIR).
Near infrared light is missing in common full-spectrum lights.
“Fullest” Spectrum SOLshine is uncommon light!
- NIR helps prime the cells in your retina for ‘repair and regeneration’ reducing your risk of macular degeneration.
- NIR is critical to the production of ATP (cellular energy), the fuel your cells need for metabolism and all vital functions.
“LED light exposure that is not balanced with full (spectrum) sunlight loaded with the red parts of the spectrum is always damaging to your biology.”
—Dr. Alexander Wunsch, MD, Ph.D.
Uncommon SOLshine Purple LED vs Common Blue LED
- SOLshine utilizes leading-edge ‘purple’ LED tech vs. potentially hazardous blue LED technology.
- The Spectral Power Distribution (SPD) graph below, primarily represents SOLshine’s visible spectrum LED component.
- SOLshine’s near-infrared SPD is not displayed.
98.1 CRI (color rendering index) average