SOLshine Photo-Nutrition™—light activated health
Patent pending SOLshine provides —both ‘visible & invisible light’ akin to natural sunshine.
97 CRI (Minimum)
Near Infrared (NIR)
PAR 38 /25 Watt
[button url=”https://www.scienceoflight.org/pre-order-options/” class=”button” size=”small” color=”green” target=”_self” lightbox_content=”” lightbox_description=””] Pre-order (no cc required) [/button]
Sunlight is loaded with red and near infrared light (NIR). Light exposure that’s not balanced like the sun — can be damaging to human biology..
Essential NIR is missing in common full-spectrum light.
- NIR is vital to the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) in your mitochondria.
- Mitochondria may be considered the power generators of the cell, converting oxygen and nutrients into energy.
- ATP is the fuel cells need for all of their varied functions including metabolism.
- Molecules that absorb NIR are found in your mitochondria and assist with the production of ATP.
Not all full-spectrum light is created equal.
SOLshine emits light (combined) from several different leading-edge LED chips. The Spectral Power Distribution (SPD) graph below, primarily represents SOLshine’s visible spectrum LED component. SOLshine’s near infrared LEDs are not displayed.
SOLshine Purple LED vs Common Blue LED
SOLshine utilizes leading edge ‘purple’ LED tech vs. potentially hazardous blue LED technology.
SOLshine Photo-Nutrition advances FSL technology with critical, invisible wavelengths for optimal health benefits:
97 CRI (color rendering index) average
Most any floor task light, like the example depicted, is recommended as a convenient light therapy ‘delivery system’ for SOLshine Photo-Nutrition.
“A good light box shines down at your eyes from above and provides a broad field of illumination allowing for flexible activities.”
—Michael Terman, PhD, Director of the Center for Light Treatment and Biological Rhythms, Columbia University Medical Center
Backed by Science
Use daily to counter mal-illumination & reduce your risk of disease.
- Sun Up — Lights On
- Sun Down — Lights Dim/Off
- Position light 18-36″ from user. Aim light down toward the face & eyes.
- Bathe yourself in daily ‘morning’ light to sync circadian rhythms to nature.
- When eating, reading, relaxing and especially while working at a computer.
- May also be used as desired for an energy boost much like a cup of coffee.