. . . light activated nutrition
Portable ‘dual wavelength’ power panel provides high powered targeted treatment.
- Power: 60w
- Wavelengths: 660nm Red Light & 850nm Infrared Light
- Inbuilt Timer: 10/15/20minutes
- Dimensions: 150x140x35mm
- Beam angle: 60 degrees
- Battery Life: 6000 hours
- Irradiance >65 mw/cm2 at 7.5cm (3 inches)
- Flicker: zero
- EMF: <0.1%
SOL PV 660
The 660nm wavelength reaches into the entire range of the skin tissue to promote healing and regeneration. Benefits include:
- Reduced training fatigue: The 660nm wavelength teamed with the 830nm near-infrared wavelength has been proven to delay the development of fatigue in the muscles, and enhance skeletal muscle performance. (Athletes, take note.) [Resource]
- Reduced inflammation: In a study investigating the effects of red light therapy on pleurisy, the 660nm wavelength was found to induce an anti-inflammatory effect. [Resource]
- Improved bone healing: The 660nm wavelength encourages resorption and formation in the bone cells around the location where repair is needed, without causing any change to the bone structure. [Resource]
- Reduced swelling following injury: In one study, the 660 nm wavelength was found to reduce both inflammation and swelling by reducing the number of inflammatory cells which lead to the formation of swelling.
- Reduced neuropathic pain: A study investigating sciatic nerve pain in rats found that the 660 nm wavelength significantly helped to reduce pain. [Resource]
- Accelerated wound healing: The 660 nm wavelength has been proven to increase the formation of new blood vessels and enhance collagen deposition to help in the healing of wounds. [Resource]
SOL PV 850
The 850nm wavelength has a wide range of therapeutic applications. Benefits include:
- Anti-inflammatory benefits: 850nm wavelengths can help to reduce joint and muscle pain and diminish general inflammation in the body.
- Enhanced muscle recovery: A study observed the use of 850nm wavelengths on athletes, and found that usage of the near-infrared light increased muscle mass after training, and decreased inflammation and oxidative stress in muscle biopsies.
- Healing of wounds in the skin: Lesions in the skin heal faster when exposed to 850nm wavelength light therapy. [Resource]
- Reduction of lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation: 850nm can support the production of collagen, assisting with plumper, more radiant-looking skin, and a more uniform texture. [Resource]
- Orthodontics and tooth alignment: The use of the 850nm wavelength can foster the speedy realignment of teeth for patients undergoing orthodontics. [Resource]