“We have finally learned that light is a nutrient much like food, and like food, the wrong kind can make us ill and the right kind can help keep us well.”
— Dr. John Ott
Health and Light
3,000,000+ copies sold
Light is a “Photo-Catalyst”
- Scientific research has shown that ingested foods, vitamins, and supplements require ‘specific light wavelengths’ in order to be fully metabolized.
- Without the correct wavelengths of light, absorption is incomplete and nutrients are partially wasted and less effective.
- Still taking your vitamins in the dark?
Light is a “Photo-Nutrient”
- PhotoVites are akin to vitamins that are essential for normal cell function, growth, and development.
- PhotoVites provide essential bio-nutrients needed for proper functioning of metabolism..
“We can now say emphatically that the function of our entire metabolism is dependent on light.”
— Dr. Fritz Albert Popp
International Institute of Biophysics.