- BrainTap: Braintapping is a quick and easy way to optimize your brain’s peak potential—anytime, anywhere. Backed by neuroscience and research, BrainTap is proven to help people who experience high stress, difficulty sleeping, low energy, and other lifestyle challenges.
- Med Cram: Medicine Explained Clearly By World-Class Instructors
Optimal Health & Immunity (video)
- Physics of Wellness: Immune System performance is our total focus! We have perfected the art and science of optimizing immunity! BECOME An immunity practitioner
- Quantum Health TV: A network of pioneering practitioners healing their patients and clients through the emerging science of circadian health & quantum biology. Learn how to use LIGHT to get healthy, fit, and wise.
- Sunlight Institute: Sunshine is free. No one sells it. It has neither a marketing team nor an advocate to defend it against the lies and the all-out assault by those who make billions of dollars annually preaching an over-the-top message of “Sun Scare” instead of teaching a balanced message of proper sun care.
- The VitaminD Society: Hundreds of studies now link vitamin D deficiency with significantly higher rates of many forms of cancer‚ as well as heart disease‚ osteoporosis‚ multiple sclerosis and many other conditions and diseases.
- GrassrootsHealth Nutrient Research Institute: GrassrootsHealth is a nonprofit public health research organization dedicated to moving public health messages regarding vitamin D from research into practice. GrassrootsHealth is currently running the D*action field trial to solve the vitamin D deficiency epidemic worldwide.
- International Light Association: The ILA is an international organisation that connects researchers, manufacturers, teachers, practitioners and experts on Light and Colour.
Society for Light Treatment and Biological Rhythms:The Society for Light Treatment and Biological Rhythms (SLTBR) is an international scientific non-profit organization devoted to promoting research and knowledge about the effects of light on the organism and the chronobiology of psychiatric as well as other medical disorders.
- Green Med Info Science of Natural Healing: GreenMedInfo is dedicated to providing evidence-based natural medical information. GreenMedInfo provides physicians, healthcare practitioners, clinicians, researchers and consumers a resource to determine the therapeutic value of vitamins, minerals, herbs and foods.
- Explore Holistic: Allopathic medicine may indeed be the right way to go. It’s just not the only way in every situation. Conventional treatment of symptoms, in many cases, can be supported or replaced with less invasive alternatives that help to eliminate the cause, boost immune function, and increase longevity and quality of life.
- Dr. Jacob Liberman: A pioneer in the fields of light, vision and consciousness, and the author of Luminous Life: How The Science Of Life Unlocks The Art Of Living, Light: Medicine Of The Future, Take Off Your Glasses And See, and Wisdom From An Empty Mind.
- Dr. Patrick Porter: Patrick K. Porter, PhD is an award-winning author, educator, consultant, entrepreneur, and speaker. With 20 years of experience operating the largest self-help franchise in the world. Dr. Porter has been on the cutting edge of brainwave entrainment technology for 32 years.
- Carla Atherton: Director of the Healthy Family Formula, Author of Family Health Revolution, Empowerment Coach, Holistic Family Health Freedom Consultant. 25,000 families served.
- Dr. Michael Holick: The leading authority on Vitamin D and Professor of Medicine, Physiology and Biophysics; Director of the General Clinical Research Unit; and Director of the Bone Health Care Clinic and the Director of the Heliotherapy, Light, and Skin Research Center at Boston University Medical Center.
- Dr. Jack Kruse: Dr. Jack Kruse is a respected neurosurgeon and CEO of Kruse Longevity Center at Destin. He is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the Congress of Neurologic Surgeons, and Age Management Medicine Group.
- Dr. Alexander Wunsch: Dr. Alexander Wunsch, physician and light biologist, lives in Heidelberg, Germany. He researches, consults and teaches on the effects of light, color and radiation upon human and environment and is Deputy Managing Director of the Max Lüscher Foundation in Lucerne, Switzerland.
- Quantum Health TV Doctors:
- They are licensed, practicing medical doctors
- They have deeply studied the emerging science of quantum biology and circadian health
- They are currently implementing this science both in their own lives and with patients in their medical practice.
- Dr. Ray Gottlieb:
Vision for a Better World. Most of my life I’ve worked my best to do what I can to make the world a better place.