Lack of Sunlight Contributes to SAD
GOOD NEWS — Light Therapy Can Treat SAD
- Getting more full-spectrum, natural light can usually mitigate or reverses SAD.
- Full-spectrum light exposure leads to increases in serotonin levels in the brain that will help lift moods and relieve other symptoms.
- Light therapy works by stimulating photoreceptors in the retina that connect to the hypothalamus, a part of the brain that helps control circadian rhythms.
- Activating the hypothalamus at a certain time every day can restore a normal circadian rhythm and thus banish seasonal symptoms. .
Common Light Therapy lamps are out of balance and lack critical red and near infrared light wavelengths..
“LED light exposure that is not balanced with full (spectrum) sunlight loaded with the red parts of the spectrum is always damaging to your biology.”
— Alexander Wunsch, MD, PhD, Photobiology Expert
How is SOL PhotoVites Different from Other Light Therapy Lamps?
SOL PhotoVites is powered by —SOLshine Photo Nutrition™ and our technology builds on the pioneering research of the father of full spectrum light technology, Dr. John Ott.
- NIR and red light helps reduce the risk of retinal-inflammation (PDF) by priming the cells in the retina for “repair & regeneration.”
- NIR is critical to the production of ATP, (PDF) the fuel cells need for metabolism and all vital functions.
- CRI R9 red is a very important metric because many light sources will be lacking in red content, but this fact will be hidden due to the averaging out of CRI calculations which do not include R9.
Why Choose balanced “nutritional light” over common light therapy?
SOL PhotoVites help regulate your brain chemistry and circadian rhythms that control mood, appetite, energy, sleep, and other body-mind functions.
- Helps prime retinal cells for repair & regeneration.
- Aids the production of ATP in the mitochondria. ATP is the fuel cells need for all vital functions.
- Essential for subcellular as well as circulatory melatonin production.
- Especially beneficial at night to prepare for sleep.
- A must when using computers and other electronic screens to counter blue light.
- May also be used as needed during the day for an energy boost much like a cup of coffee.
~ ~ ~
SOLshine Photo Nutrition™ utilizes leading edge “purple” LED technology vs. potentially hazardous blue LED technology.
Specifications & Support
- 98 CRI (average)
- 5650 Kelvin (average)
- Trace ultra violet
- Broad band near infrared
- 60 day money back guarantee
- Two year warranty
- Free shipping worldwide