“We are all light deficient and this deficiency may be the source of our physical and emotional problems.”
— Dr. John Ott
Health and Light / 3,000,000+ copies sold
- Light therapy or phototherapy, also known as bright light therapy, is a method recognized by medicine for the treatment of various conditions including but not limited to depression, fatigue and sleep disorders.
- Light and dark cycles that agree with a natural solar timing pattern could be referred to as good light-hygiene.
Sadly, good hygiene has overlooked the need for daily “light hygiene” required to nourish and regulate brain chemistry and circadian rhythms that control . . . mood, appetite, energy, sleep, libido and so much more.
Ideally, everyone should properly regulate their daily exposure to natural sunlight, managing the time spent inside and outside to naturally enhance immunity and reduce the risk of disease.
NO SUN – NO PROBLEM
— Akin to vitamins that are required for normal cell function, growth and development.
— A “balanced spectral diet” for daily light hygiene to enhance immunity and reduce the risk of disease.
- Help prime retinal cells for repair & regeneration.
- Aids the production of ATP in the mitochondria. ATP is the fuel cells need for all vital functions.
- Essential for subcellular as well as circulatory melatonin production.
- Especially beneficial at night to prepare for sleep.
- A must when using computers and other electronic screens to counter blue light.
- May also be used as needed during the day for an energy boost much like a cup of coffee.
- Preliminary Research
- User Guide