—VITAL NUTRITION FACTS
“We can now say emphatically that the function of our entire metabolism is dependent on light.”
— DR. FRITZ ALBERT POPP
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOPHYSICS
Optimum Vitamin Absorption
- Scientific research has shown that ingested foods, vitamins, and supplements require a specific light wavelength in order to be fully metabolized.
- Without the correct wavelengths of light, absorption is incomplete and nutrients are partially wasted and less effective.
“What most people don’t realize is that light entering by way of the eyes plays a crucial role in the process of metabolism, breaking down all of the nutrients we get from food, as well as vitamins and minerals, and making use of them.
If we are not in an environment that has the full spectrum of light energy entering the eyes, then some of those vitamins and minerals won’t have the appropriate light energy traversing through the eyes to literally activate them to break down and be used by way of the body.”
- SOL PhotoVites are akin to vitamins that are required for normal cell function, growth and development.
- SOL PhotoVites provide photo-nutrients that “ignite” and support optimum metabolic functioning.
- SOL PhotoVites help regulate brain chemistry and circadian rhythms that control mood, appetite, energy, sleep, and more.