Vitamins & Supplements Require LIGHT (energy) to be Metabolized
Scientific research has shown that ingested foods, vitamins, and supplements require a “full-spectrum” of light wavelength in order to be fully metabolized.
Without the correct wavelengths of light, absorption is incomplete and nutrients are partially wasted and less effective.
“We can now say emphatically that the function of our entire metabolism is dependent on light.”
— Dr. Fritz Albert Popp
International Institute of Biophysics
— Dr. Jacob Liberman
“What most people don’t realize is that light entering by way of the eyes plays a crucial role in the process of metabolism, breaking down all of the nutrients we get from food, as well as vitamins and minerals, and making use of them.
If we are not in an environment that has the full spectrum of light energy entering the eyes, then some of those vitamins and minerals won’t have the appropriate light energy traversing through the eyes to literally activate them to break down and be used by way of the body.”
Optimize Metabolism – Enhance Absorption
SOLshine Photo Nutrition is akin to vitamins that are required for normal cell function, growth and development.
- Helps prime retinal cells for repair & regeneration.
- Aids the production of ATP in the mitochondria. ATP is the fuel cells need for all vital functions.
- Essential for subcellular as well as circulatory melatonin production.
- Helps synchronize vital circadian rhythms and is especially beneficial at night to prepare for sleep.
- A must when using computers and other electronic screens to counter blue light.
- May also be used as needed during the day for an energy boost much like a cup of coffee.